Experience more than a trip: a testament to the resilience and enduring spirit of the Jewish People. As Israel marks its 76th year, we invite you to join us in a profound act of solidarity and resilience. This May, embark on a meaningful journey to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Israelis and bear witness to the enduring strength and perseverance of the Jewish people.Highlights include:
- Engaging with Israeli Communities: Participate in meaningful activities that showcase the resilience and innovation of Israeli society.
- Cultural and Historical Insights: Gain unique perspectives through interactions with local leaders, visits to significant sites, and moments of shared reflection.
- Reflection on October 7th: Visit the sites impacted by the October 7th attacks, including a meeting with ZAKA volunteers and a tribute to the resilience of the communities in Otef Aza.
- Memorial and Independence Days: Experience the profound transition from Yom Ha’Zikaron to Yom Ha’Atzmaut, standing in unity with Israelis as they honour their heroes and celebrate their independence.
Ready to join us in a profound act of solidarity and resilience? Space is limited, so act quickly. Choose one of three registration options.
- $3900 USD per person, land only, based on double occupancy
- $1220 USD single supplement
- $2700 USD per person, land only
- $1900 USD per person, land only, based on double occupancy
- $450 USD single supplement
Israel + Poland Pre-mission:
- $5800 USD per person, land only, based on double occupancy
- $1670 USD single supplement
- $4600 USD per person, land only
Full payment is required upon registration and is non-refundable.
FLIGHTS / INSURANCE
All flights and insurance are the responsibility of the individual participants. Comprehensive travel insurance helps to protect you from many otherwise unavoidable financial implications which could result from cancellations or other causes. We strongly urge you to travel with appropriate and comprehensive travel and medical insurance.
Your safety is paramount. We follow all guidelines from Israeli ministries and continue to monitor the situation with trusted experts while on the ground. It is, however, important to note that there is a Canadian travel advisory to avoid non-essential travel to Israel due to the ongoing regional conflict and the unpredictable security situation. Participating in this volunteer mission absolves Federation CJA of all liability.
Please email Alexis Heppner at [email protected]