Life & Legacy
Each of us, regardless of age, wealth, or affiliation, has the ability to leave a legacy.
For over 100 years, DONORS just like YOU—have been the heart of the Montreal Jewish community.
You have made it possible to:
- Save Jewish lives and ensure that the frailest members of our community live in dignity
- Foster connections to Israel
- Support Jewish education, Holocaust education, and Israel education
- Stimulate religious and spiritual growth and preserve and strengthen local Jewish institutions
- Honour community memory and help our next generation make Jewish choices
- Create a welcoming community for newcomers and long-time residents
Through Federation CJA and the Jewish Community Foundation you can fulfill your philanthropic vision alongside many other generous community members who have planted seeds for future generations. Your commitment to the Life and Legacy initiative will help to ensure an enduring future for the entire community.
How will you assure our community's Jewish tomorrows?
Questions and Answers
What is Life & Legacy?
Why Leave a Legacy Gift?
How Will My Legacy Gift Help the Future of Our Community?
How Do I Participate?
What Are My Next Steps?
- Reflect on your Jewish interests.
- Contact Federation CJA at (514) 345-6402 or email [email protected].
- Have a follow-up conversation with a Life & Legacy Team Member.
- Sign a letter of intent.
- If necessary, formalize your commitment by consulting with a financial or legal advisor.
Auberge Shalom pour femmes • Azrieli Schools Talmud Torah/Herzliah • Camp B'nai Brith • Congregation Beth Tikvah • Congregation Dorshei Emet • Congregation Shaar Hashomayim • Federation CJA • Friendship Circle • Hebrew Foundation School • Jewish Public Library • Segal Centre for Performing Arts • Shaare Zedek Congregation • Shaare Zion Congregation • Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA • Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom