Are you passionate about the Montreal Jewish Community? Do you love meeting new people? Do you live and breathe Social Media? Are you a troubleshooter? Are you eager to find out what it is like to work with “big data”? Are you an expert event planner or fundraiser?
Federation CJA is looking for students with initiative and drive! If you are, open to learning, are a true team player and think you have what it takes, than this could be YOUR INTERNSHIP!
Interns will work within various departments on challenging assignments that will make you put your academic knowledge to the test. If you are studying in one of these fields or have experience working in them, then send us your resume and cover letter no later than May 14, 2018!
• Computer Technology and Database Management
• Strategic Marketing and Communications
• Information Analysis and Management
• Event planning, Outreach, Fundraising
Education, Knowledge and Skills
To be eligible for the Summer Internship Program you must meet the following conditions
1. Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
2. Enrolled full-time in post-secondary studies, and are returning to school full time in September 2018
3. You must be available for the full duration of the internship which can range between 6-8 consecutive weeks (30 hours per week)
Please note that if your event is a fundraising event, and specifically being held during the Combined Jewish Appeal corridor, acceptance of your event into the calendar does not imply endorsement of your event by Federation CJA in any way.