- Segal Centre for Performing Arts - Broadway Happy Hour
- Nefesh B'Nefesh - Nefesh B'Nefesh VIRTUAL Webinar: Joining the IDF
- Segal Centre for Performing Arts - Lisa's Nightcap
- Cummings Centre - Walking Tour - Online
Nearly one year ago...
Our community suffered the most brutal anti-Semitic attack in the history of North America when a gunman opened fire in the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, taking the lives of 11 innocent people.
One year later, we will take a moment to honour their memory. In solidarity, we ask that you join us as we Pause with Pittsburgh.
On October 27 at 5:00 pm EST, people from around the world will have the opportunity to join Pittsburgh in a public memorial service. Together, we will pause and pledge to maintain our abiding sense of unity and responsibility for one another. Because we know that what happens to one of us, happens to all of us.
Join us as we share a collective moment of remembrance. When you register, you will opt-in to receive a series of text messages which include:
- A video with a mourning prayer and the names of the 11 lives lost.
- A link to a livestream video where you can join the Pittsburgh community in a public memorial service.
- An opportunity to submit a message of support.
- No matter where you are, together, we will pause and pledge to maintain our abiding sense of unity and responsibility for one another.