- PJ Library - PJ Shabbat Mobile: CSL/Montreal Ouest
- Jewish General Hospital Foundation - 29th Annual Golf Classic
- Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA - Y Golf 2021
- Nefesh B'Nefesh - Nefesh B'Nefesh VIRTUAL Webinar: Medical Licensing: Nurses
For over 100 years, donors—just like you—have been the heart of the Montreal Jewish community. Your support continues to have a transformational impact for those in need and also ensures that thousands of children and grandchildren will live meaningful Jewish lives.
Your ongoing help connects people to the Jewish community, ensures that a crisis is responded to at a moment's notice, and that the critical needs of our fellow Jews are always looked after. Because of you, the community has benefitted from real solutions to real problems and countless lives have been greatly improved.
You have made it possible to:
- Save Jewish lives and ensure that the frailest members of our community live in dignity
- Foster connections to Israel
- Support Jewish education, Holocaust education, and Israel education
- Stimulate religious and spiritual growth and preserve and strengthen local Jewish institutions
- Honour community memory and help our next generation make Jewish choices
- Create a welcoming community for newcomers and long-time residents
Through Federation CJA and the Jewish Community Foundation you can fulfill your philanthropic vision alongside many other generous community members who have planted seeds for future generations.
Your commitment to the Life and Legacy initiative will help to ensure an enduring future for the entire community.
How will you assure our community's Jewish tomorrows?
Questions and Answers
What is Life & Legacy?
LIFE & LEGACY is a partnership between Federation CJA, the Jewish Community Foundation (JCF), and the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF) that promotes after-lifetime giving to benefit the Montreal community. With Life and Legacy, you can ensure a vibrant Jewish life for future generations in Montreal.
Why Leave a Legacy Gift?
Your life has undoubtedly been rooted in experiences connecting you to the Jewish community. Chances are you already support Jewish charitable organizations, but have you included them in your will or estate plan? By leaving your legacy gift, you ensure the values and services of the Jewish organizations you care deeply about will be part of our community long into the future.
How Will My Legacy Gift Help the Future of Our Community?
By making your legacy commitment today, you can:
- Pass on the values instilled by your parents and grandparents to future generations.
- Perpetuate the Jewish traditions and rituals you cherish in the community.
- Preserve the programs and organizations that support Jewish life in Montreal.
How Do I Participate?
Your legacy gift can be customized and structured to fit your lifestyle, family, and financial interests. You can provide support for the Montreal Jewish community in any area of interest.
Leaving your legacy is simple. Some options include:
- Bequest in a will
- Gift of life insurance
- Assets: stocks, real estate, etc.
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
What Are My Next Steps?
- Reflect on your Jewish interests.
- Contact Federation CJA at (514) 345-6402 or email [email protected].
- Have a follow-up conversation with a Life & Legacy Team Member.
- Sign a letter of intent.
- If necessary, formalize your commitment by consulting with a financial or legal advisor.
Auberge Shalom pour femmes • Azrieli Schools Talmud Torah/Herzliah • Camp B'nai Brith • Congregation Beth Tikvah • Congregation Dorshei Emet • Congregation Shaar Hashomayim • Federation CJA • Friendship Circle • Hebrew Foundation School • Jewish Public Library • Segal Centre for Performing Arts • Shaare Zedek Congregation • Shaare Zion Congregation • Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA • Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom