- RSJ Philanthropy - Yolka & Chanukah Celebration
- GenMTL's PJ Library - PJ Library Camp Fair
- Federation CJA - From Longing to Belonging: the Keys to Inclusion in Jewish Community Life
- GenMTL/Summit School - GenMTL-YA-Summit Flora Pop-up
Financial assistance is available through the Generations Fund, GenMTL’s March of the Living scholarship program, and Hebrew Free Loan Association.
- $1,000 Grant from Generations Fund
In partnership with the March of the Living, Generations Fund is offering grants of up to $1000 to help middle-income families participate in the March of the Living. Grant availability is limited, and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Deadline: The Generations Fund grant application must be completed in addition to the March of the Living program application. The deadline to submit both applications is Friday, November 1, 2019.
Click here for the Generations Fund website, for more information or to apply.
- GenMTL’s March of the Living Scholarship
Applications are now closed.
- Interest-free loan from Hebrew Free Loans Association
Families receiving a March of the Living Scholarship or the grant from Generations Fund can apply for a pre-approved 36-month interest-free loan from Hebrew Free Loan Association. Generations Fund offers the loan, in partnership with March of the Living and Hebrew Free Loan Association.
Click here for the Generations Fund website for more information or to apply.
If you are not receiving a March of the Living Scholarship or the grant from Generations Fund, please contact Hebrew Free Loans Association (www.hflamtl.org) directly to discuss which options may be available to you: [email protected] or 514.733.7128