- GenMTL - March of the Living Info Session
- Hillel Montreal Powered by GenMTL - A Taste of Israel with Chef Benny Cohen
- GenMTL - GenMTL-JCC-YP Collective Program
- GenMTL - Pumpkin Sukkot Story time
Spend nine exhilarating, romantic and memorable days exploring Israel with your partner, while building friendship and community with other couples from Montreal!
Federation CJA GenMTL’s Honeymoon Israel offers couples the opportunity to travel to Israel together on a once-in-a-lifetime journey. Honeymoon Israel is geared toward couples who may not have a strong connection to the Jewish community or to Jewish life.
Cost: $2500 (US) per couple (includes roundtrip airfare and ground costs in Israel, and 9 days of innovative cultural and historical experiences)
Trip dates: March 19 – 29, 2020
Application Period: August 15 – September 26, 2019
What makes you eligible?
- You and your partner reside in Greater Montreal
- At least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as a teen or adult
- At least one partner is Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
If married, couples must be within first five years of marriage (or very close to it!)
See the eligibility requirements page for more details.
We particularly welcome participants of all backgrounds, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations.
For more information, please contact:
(514) 345-2645 ext. 3041
Thanks to the generous support of