Online registration is now closed, tkts are available at the door.
Professionals, business people and baseball enthusiasts are invited to a networking event and panel discussion on the business of baseball, and the feasibility of a return of professional baseball to Montreal based on the Ernst & Young study dated December 13, 2013.
On deck are…
- Senior Vice president of Baseball Operations and General Manager for the Toronto Blue Jays (and former Montrealer), Alex Anthopoulos
- Former Expos player and founder and president of the Montreal Baseball Project, Warren Cromartie
- Vice President of Media Relations for the New York Mets, Jay Horwitz
- Ernst & Young’s Vice president, Transaction Real Estate Consulting & Advisory Services for the Quebec market, William Jegher
- Firing off curveballs at the panel will be Washington Capitals Radio Studio & Intermission Host, and team 690 radio personality (and former Montrealer), Ben Raby