Applications for Cohort 12 (2019-2020) are now open!
- Click here to apply online NOW!
- Click here for the reference form. Each applicant is required to have 2 references.
- Click here to nominate a teen whom you think should become a Diller Teen Fellow.
Applications and references will be accepted until May 24, 2019.
An Information Session for teens and parents will be held on Tuesday, April 30 at 5:30pm at the Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA. Come see what it’s all about! RSVP to Sarah at [email protected].
This exceptional year-long program (Sept. 2019 – Sept. 2020) inspires and empowers Jewish teens to become active, effective leaders. Each year, the Diller Teen Fellowship brings together a pluralistic, diverse group of 20 teens in grade 10 or 11 to explore their Jewish identity and develop leadership skills towards social action and community involvement. This prestigious international program gives passionate students the tools they need to lead us into the future.
As a Diller Teen Fellow you could have the opportunity to:
- Travel to Israel for a unique 3-week summer seminar
- Participate in an exchange program with Israeli teens in Montreal
- Be recognized as a young Jewish community leader
- Build relationships with other outstanding young people from around the world
Participants are selected based on various criteria, including extra-curricular activities and community involvement. Jewish day school attendance is not a requirement.
For more information, contact Sarah Benmergui at [email protected] or (514) 737-6551 ext. 258.
The Diller Teen Fellows Program is a special project of the Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA Montreal Jewish Community Centres and is funded by Federation CJA and the Helen Diller Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the San Francisco Federation’s Jewish Community Endowment Fund.